My first Roll of Film

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubyDoo

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
These are pictures from my very first roll of film taken underwater.
This was taken at the cave entrance to Morrison Springs.

This one is taken at Vortex Springs and features an upward shot towards my dive buddy and framed by a serpentine shape of Bream fish.

This is my first ever silhoutte picture taken at Vortex Springs of my dive buddy. I followed the advice of Marty Snydermans online MX-10 course and turned off my strobe and shot at f8. Marty recommended shooting f8, f11, and f16. I guess its called "bracketing". I didnt do that though.....I forgot. But it turned out okay.....I think??

I hope to check out both springs in July...thanks for the preview!

lal7176 once bubbled...
Great pics!! Makes me want to go diving but unfortunately we have a big storm blowing in as i type :( Post some more if you get a chance:D

Thanks! Heres a link to almost all the photos I took. One roll didnt get digitized so I only have prints of those. Oh Well.

http://community.webshots.com/user/mkinsel

Dee, I hope you like your trip to the Springs. They are small and can get very crowded on weekends with new divers doing thier cert. dives. I recommend visiting on a weekday, and getting there early. Enjoy!

ScubyDoo once bubbled...
Dee, I hope you like your trip to the Springs. They are small and can get very crowded on weekends with new divers doing thier cert. dives. I recommend visiting on a weekday, and getting there early. Enjoy!

Thanks for the tip! If plans don't change, we'll be there on a Thursday.

Back
Top Bottom