My first post

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Fastino

New
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi there,

My name is Mark I'm 50 years old, love going to the gym eating..... We'll mostly healthy 😉

im a self employed construction manager and a keen motorcyclist.

I've had my AOW for 7 years but I've only done 58 dives in that time,
just returned from a 4 week honeymoon from Koh Tao, it's our 3rd visit both my wife and I just love there, so much so I'm heading back at the turn of the year to do my DMT,

Before we do that we intend to do some more courses in Aberdeen.

at the moment we're a warm water divers but once we have a lot more experance we would love to do some cold water diving, the viz is incredible.

Mark 😊

Nice to meet you Mark. I'm a new diver, 4 shallow Discover Scuba non-logged dives, and doing my OW cert next week. I'm also a motorcyclist, I ride a baby ninja (250) and a Ninja 650R. Looking forward to meeting lots of new folks on here. PADI said I have to make personal connections with other divers, but ScubaEarth is buggy for me so I found this place instead. ;-)

Welcome Fastino.
You came to the right place to for what everyr you may need to get to your goal. If not already, you will notie ther are many well seasoned folks here with a wealth of information to share.

Welcome to Scubaboard!

Ray

Back
Top Bottom