My first DIY Reg Service !!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AquaNSun

Reaction score
Finally for the 1st time I have dissembled and assembled my Alpha 7 and dove with it. 45 minutes and 50 ft without any problems on 1st dive :D. I'll continue to test it for the next 6 months conservatively.

Thank you Awap, Couv, USFishin, Reefraff, and many others on this board for your advice and help. I'm very excited!

I have attached some pictures if you're interested. Thanks again.

Attachments

• Alpha7-1.jpg
    Alpha7-1.jpg
    293.8 KB · Views: 126
  • Alpha7-2.jpg
    Alpha7-2.jpg
    157.9 KB · Views: 105
Congratulations. The classic downstream (and most other) 2nd really is a rather simple, robust contraption.

Finally for the 1st time I have dissembled and assembled my Alpha 7 and dove with it. 45 minutes and 50 ft without any problems on 1st dive :D. I'll continue to test it for the next 6 months conservatively.

You have shed the shackles! Feels good, doesn't it? :)

There's no need to "test it" "conservatively" "for the next 6 months", if you really think about it.

Have more faith in yourself and in the simple, reliable design.... :D

Dive happy! :)

Dave C

It was indeed a great feeling. The best part was the hands on experience and diving with it knowing that I had tightened everything according to specs and I actually felt safer when I heard the bubbles :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom