My Diving Journey in Raja Ampat & Fakfak (Part II)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ed_Dman

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Here are a few more from my Raja Ampat & Fak-fak trip... All constructive comments and critics are welcome! :wink:
Happy Viewing... :D

img2554w.jpg

img2662.jpg

img2676.jpg

img2495.jpg

img2163.jpg

Ed.

Just a few more... :D

img2568.jpg

img3352.jpg

img3287.jpg

img3038b.jpg

img2858.jpg

Thanks for viewing... :wink:
* All pictures were taken with the Canon G10, Twin strobes (Z240 & D2000), DIY Dome Port & Macro Lenses.

Ed.

Wonderful! Really like the 1st, the half-half & the crab on sea-cucumber.

Ed you just won't stay home will you? Thank goodness! Ok, I have to ask--the photo below the crab & sea cucumber, what's going on? You don't have to reveal any techniques but I'm still trying to figure it out. I see many great shots from folks that rely on the innate beauty of the subject itself but that one, it's intriguing because of your use of light in a very creative way. (At least I presume it was your use of light.) If it was something you set up, I sure would encourage exploring the technique more. Diving where you were I'm impressed you took the time to make this shot happen. (Now don't go telling us "Oh stuff is glowing all over the place there..." ! :eyebrow: ) As usual, good seeing and solid technique--well plus your usual excellent taste in dive sites. Thanks for the inspiration. // ww

Those are fantastic shots!! That G10 sure is an excellent camera for the buck.

ed,

Where are the Nudis!!
Great photos. Liked the sunset over/under

Really nice! Wow, clear water! I really like the first shot, and the two Lion Fish. In the second set, I like the reef shot. Great job of capturing the color of the reef and lighting the fish above it. The backlit Coral Head is also very cool.

Oops, I got the two sets reversed (they show up backwards when you review while posting! First two mentions were in the second set, others were in the first.)

Wow...just wow... Those shots are amazing! Thanks for sharing them...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom