My Diving Gear(Quitting for now)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lord1234

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
This stuff is taking up space, and I'd rather someone use it!

Faber HP Steel 100s with 232 bar manifold, highland bands. Fresh VIP 3/10, not dove since VIP
Prefer not to ship these, they are located in Boston, MA area. 600

Suunto D3(blue watch) - 300

2 APX ATX100's(set up in DIR doubles config with brass/glass SPG) - 550 for the set. These were serviced in February and have been dove once since then. Amazing breathing regulator.

Dive Rite FZ905. Black, in good shape. Seals in good shape. Off the rack size Medium. Boots for a size 9-10 foot. I am 5'9. I have a 40" chest measurement. I have ~30" inseam and its a bit long on me, so someone with a 32-34 should be comfortable. I have a ~34 waist and its good. But I used to have a size 30 waist, and fit great then too.
400$ SPF

Bare 400gm undergarment, used, but not used in a while. Probably compressed down to 200gm at this point. 100$ SPF

Will combine suit and UG for 450 SPF

XL Jet Fins w/ spring straps: 85$ because one of the springs isn't in the best condition(still springy and works well with the drysuit just a bit stretched out!)

50lb DR lift bag: 30$

Halcyon Backplate with crotch strap(no straps, but hardware included, straps were cut(i'll include the cut straps) 100$

OxyCheq 50lb doubles wing, lifts the above doubles with NO problem. Single Inflation, no bungee or other crap. Dump valve on left hand side. 250

Halcyon 10w HID, brand new batteryspace.com NiMH battery pack. Halcyon charger. 175

Halcyon Explorer Reel - 80

All items require that the buyer pays shipping. Payable by USPS Money Order or Paypal(you cover 3% fee). All items are first pay first serve. Until paypal/cash is received, the item is for sale.

Last edited:
HID sold.

bump buy buy buy

dive light and drysuit gone. Faber FX117s and all other fun stuff still available!

Suunto SK7 in DSS mount - 60$ + 5 shipping.

reel sold!

someone else want some gear?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom