My Birthday cake!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

zen_man

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
So, last Thursday was my Birthday. Yes, yes, I kept it low profile. :wink: Anyway, I just wanted to show you all the cake my wife made because she did such an incredible job! It was all done by hand, except the fish and anemones are made from gummy candies:

2294923834_bc7abacd69.jpg

She really is an incredible artist and I'm so grateful to have her and my children in my life.

:zen:

That's an awesome cake, zen man! She really is a remarkable artist. Last Thursday was my birthday, too. :)

Happy B-Day Buck!!

That is an amazing cake...Sunny is definitely an artist!

Buck.

Dont you wish you where a real diver like the guy in the cake!! ROFL!!

Man I guess all of us great people are born in Febuary like you , me , my son, my daughter, brother, nephew, father!!

Jesus no wonder I go broke in the #2 month.

HAPPY Birthday my great friend!!

Buck.

Dont you wish you where a real diver like the guy in the cake!! ROFL!!

Man I guess all of us great people are born in Febuary like you , me , my son, my daughter, brother, nephew, father!!

Jesus no wonder I go broke in the #2 month.

HAPPY Birthday my great friend!!

Maybe you should have Sunny make your cake, Jim. Although you'd be more vertical in the water column and your hands would be flailing wildly. And she'd have to frost in all the silt that you kick up. And the star fish and anemones would be flying through the water column. And your tank would need to be a LOT bigger and your hoover-ness bubbles would take up the whole top half of the cake.:eyebrow::eyebrow: but other than those things, it'd look just like you. :lotsalove:

Just kiddin' of course. She did a wonderful job on the cake.

That's an awesome cake ZenMan! You are really fortunate! Many many many kudos to Sunny on a really great Birthday cake and HAPPIEST BIRTHDAY WISHES TO YOU!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom