My 10 years old little girl is certified

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wisnu

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
After waiting for more than 2 years finally she's certified for Padi Jr. OW at Tulamben, Bali, Indonesia.
She had logged more than 30 ocean bubble makers; really help her on practice, it's easy task for her. But, for theory, she need more than a month to completely read the PADI OW book; her sister help her lot to understand the book.
All four us now certified divers.

Melati and her Instructor - Ricardo Thom from Ocean Sun; he's very good instructor. I highly recommend Ricardo if you take Padi course in Tulamben, Bali.
melati_and_ricardo.jpg

Hers first dive with school of jackfish at Tulamben wreck.
melati_with_jackfish.jpg

She's good critter spotter. She spot this beautiful nudibranch and become her favourite.
melati_nudibranch.jpg

All pictures taken by her 14 years old sister.

We really enjoy our time diving together.

Very cool, I had my boys in the water when they were that age as well.

Congrats to your daughter. My son was certified at 10 and just turned 12 last week. Made his first dive below 40ft. Daughter is now 10 and reading the PADI OW book. The biggest issue is finding gear for her. The Aqualung Wave jr is about the only BCD that will fit her.

Congrat's on the cert,My 10 YO was certified this past spring and has done over a dozen dives this past year-all above his depth limit Jr.water cert.he has been around diving his whole life crewing on our dive boats,discover scubas and try diving tanks and pool classes and just loves diving and marine life.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom