MX 10 kit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ashark2

Registered
Reaction score
!!None of these include the lense or the case!!​
Sea and Sea MX10 with YS40 Strobe, pelican case, 20mm lense, and complete o-ring kit with lube. Simmilar cameras and even lesser ones are going for $400 plus on ebay I will take the first resonable offer. Lense alone is retailed at over $200. Spent $3500 on digital and want some of it back(yeah right I will spend it on more stuff lol). Make an offer I am resonable buyer pays shipping(should be less than $20).
These are internet ads.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sea & Sea Wide Angle Lens MX10, 20mm
The first rule of underwater photography is to get close! With the 20mm Wide Conversion Lens you can. Simply attach to the scameras built-in lens and you will have converted your angle of view from 51 degrees to 74.4 degrees and reduced the focusing distance to 16 inches (40cm). For accurate framing, a Sportsfinder is included. Be creative with lenses. You can add on or take this off underwater!
Sea & Sea Underwater Cameras - Sea & Sea Wide Angle Lens MX10, 20mm
Sale Price: $295.00
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sea & Sea MX10 Camera & Strobe
What a Price!
The MX-10 is a compact, lightweight amphibious camera that is ideal for diving, snorkeling, rafting, all outdoor activities. Simple to use, versatile and affordably priced, it is the perfect camera for beginners.
Built-in focus-free 32mm lens
Automatic film loading, advance and rewind
Shutter speed fixed at 1/100 second
Built-in flash for indoors, outdoors, or underwater
Exterior mount lets you add on or take off accessory lenses underwater
Constructed of non-corrosive polycarbonate
The YS-40A strobe has been manufactured exclusively for use with the MX-10 camera. It is equipped with a built-in sensor that automatically delivers the proper exposure for perfectly illuminated images.
Built-in prism diffuser delivers a 80º x 70º beam
Infrared optical triggering synchronizes strobe with camera shutter.
No cords or cables, therefore no chance of leakage at the flash connection.
Sea & Sea MX10 Camera & Strobe - Underwater Cameras
Price: Sale Price: $375.00
If you find a better price anywhere - we'll meet it or beat it!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------Sea and Sea MX10 with YS40A Strobe, pelican case, 20mm lense, and complete o-ring kit with lube. Simmilar cameras and even lesser ones are going for $400 plus on ebay I will take the first resonable offer. Lense alone is retailed at over $200. Spent $3500 on digital and want some of it back(yeah right I will spend it on more stuff lol). Would like to get $350 but make an offer.

ashark2:
!!None of these include the lense or the case!!​
Sea and Sea MX10 with YS40 Strobe, pelican case, 20mm lense, and complete o-ring kit with lube. Simmilar cameras and even lesser ones are going for $400 plus on ebay I will take the first resonable offer. Lense alone is retailed at over $200. Spent $3500 on digital and want some of it back(yeah right I will spend it on more stuff lol). Make an offer I am resonable buyer pays shipping(should be less than $20).
These are internet ads.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sea & Sea Wide Angle Lens MX10, 20mm
The first rule of underwater photography is to get close! With the 20mm Wide Conversion Lens you can. Simply attach to the scameras built-in lens and you will have converted your angle of view from 51 degrees to 74.4 degrees and reduced the focusing distance to 16 inches (40cm). For accurate framing, a Sportsfinder is included. Be creative with lenses. You can add on or take this off underwater!
Sea & Sea Underwater Cameras - Sea & Sea Wide Angle Lens MX10, 20mm
Sale Price: $295.00
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sea & Sea MX10 Camera & Strobe
What a Price!
The MX-10 is a compact, lightweight amphibious camera that is ideal for diving, snorkeling, rafting, all outdoor activities. Simple to use, versatile and affordably priced, it is the perfect camera for beginners.
Built-in focus-free 32mm lens
Automatic film loading, advance and rewind
Shutter speed fixed at 1/100 second
Built-in flash for indoors, outdoors, or underwater
Exterior mount lets you add on or take off accessory lenses underwater
Constructed of non-corrosive polycarbonate
The YS-40A strobe has been manufactured exclusively for use with the MX-10 camera. It is equipped with a built-in sensor that automatically delivers the proper exposure for perfectly illuminated images.
Built-in prism diffuser delivers a 80º x 70º beam
Infrared optical triggering synchronizes strobe with camera shutter.
No cords or cables, therefore no chance of leakage at the flash connection.
Sea & Sea MX10 Camera & Strobe - Underwater Cameras
Price: Sale Price: $375.00
If you find a better price anywhere - we'll meet it or beat it!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------Sea and Sea MX10 with YS40A Strobe, pelican case, 20mm lense, and complete o-ring kit with lube. Simmilar cameras and even lesser ones are going for $400 plus on ebay I will take the first resonable offer. Lense alone is retailed at over $200. Spent $3500 on digital and want some of it back(yeah right I will spend it on more stuff lol). Would like to get $350 but make an offer.

ok no offers yet I will take $300 plus shipping

Back
Top Bottom