multiple items for sale[bcd,pony tank ect]

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

H2Otow

New
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I have some diving stuff for sale if anyones intrested. trying to get rid of my excess stuff

1 oceanic reef-pro b.c.d. in size x.l. it has only been used 2 times. both times the bc worked great. I used the pockets int he vest to hold my soft weights. I now have a cressi pro bcd and this has been sitting. It looks brand new.

I paid a little over 300 for it not too long ago. i would like to get around 175 but it is negotiable.

also have a a.b. biller 48 special spear gun. it was used very few times and again, i upgraded to a longer gun.

Id like to get 130 for it.

19 c.u. pony tank. used it for a few wreck dives as a back up tank. hydro and visual are up to date. its in good condition.

id like 75 for it also.

last but not least is a sherwood blizzard 1st stage and 2cd stage sherwood regulator with sunnoto gauges. mint condition

asking 100 for them

id sell them seperate or all together for 400 and ill throw in a 30 c.u. aluminum tank.

this is a decent deal and great if your starting to get into diving.

you can contact me at 786-294-1503 for any questions or on here.

Last edited:
Pics of the reg to aaron at custombailbonds dot com please?

Back
Top Bottom