Multi Deco and V Planner

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mainedvr

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I noticed while looking at both MD and V Planner, that MD has more choices on Algorithms. Are one of these or other software more compatible with diving a perdix or does it not matter.

Thanks

You can also unlock the perdix with the VPM-B and adjust both V-planner and perdix GF’s to your liking and they match up

I use Multi-deco for dive planning using Bühlmann ZHL 16 C, and that is what I use on my Shearwaters.

Yes it weird. MultiDeco has all the options of VPlanner but also has ZHL.

I don't understand why he hasn't just depreciated VPlanner and migrated all users to MultiDeco.
Yeah I noticed that after I got the apps to look at and its as you said....thanks

I have both and actually find it interesting to have both open while planning dives. I can compare the two algorithms. For dives I’m doing there isn’t much difference but on bigger dives it is apparent.

I have both and actually find it interesting to have both open while planning dives. I can compare the two algorithms. For dives I’m doing there isn’t much difference but on bigger dives it is apparent.

Same for me.

Yes I noticed that too, when looking at it with some others that have both. Thanks

MD is more useful as it has both Buhlmann and VPM.
Subsurface planner is also quite nice and free. It has both Buhlmann and VPM too.

Back
Top Bottom