Mukilteo Tide/Current Table

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sambolino44

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have a link (tbone) I use all the time to check current speed predictions for local dive sites. I've had great success with this site when I go to Keystone (I'll use the "Admiralty Head, 0.5 mi west of" site for Keystone). The only problem is picking out the sites from the list. I don't know the names of all the local places, and which tide station is closest to which dive site.

Can anybody tell me which tide station they use to predict current speeds for a dive at the Multikeo T-Dock? Thanks.

Hi -

Following Mischi Carters "2007 Pacific Northwest Current and Tide Tables for Dive Planning" book and training course, Mukilteo uses Admiralty North with the Edmonds NOAA Substation.

I HIGHLY recommend her accessible and informative class. Check www.pelagiascuba.com for more information.

-Ed

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom