mud dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bandit_TX

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hey, I did a dive in Lake Tawakoni a few years ago (sailboat keel repair). Does that qualify me as a Texas Swamp diver?

The only "official" rule of the TSDT is that you have to dive with a swamper in order to become one.

What part of TX are you in? I'm sure there is someone close that could get with you some weekend. Terrell (Clear Springs), Houston (Twin Lakes), San Antonio and Austin (Lake Travis) are pretty regular spots, and there is also Del Rio. Just give a holler when and where, and someone should be able to dive with you and sign your logbook.

I'm in Greenville. I don't do freshwater much unless I'm certifying students. We do Travis, Terrell, Athens, and Tenkiller on occassion. Anybody going to be in Bonaire Oct 24 - Nov 3?

a Troll? :laugh:

:wallpeek: :mdance:

Not hardly. No phone number, no real name, no offers.......just a simple statement and question.

I'm not going to be able to make my yearly trip to Coz this time, let alone Bonaire.

Why don't you drop down to Terrell this weekend and meet some of the bunch.

You're in Greenville? I tried to find the old dive shop there awhile back, but it's a beauty shop now. A friend of mine got his certification there a few years ago.

The old Greenville dive shop is now the Rockwall dive shop. They moved after about a year in Greenville. There are two or three independent instructors here and a pretty active group of divers including the L-3 Com dive club.
Thanks for the invite. I'll have to pass this weekend. My daughter is here for a few more days before she goes back to school. My buddy and I may try to make an equipment dive at Terrell sometime before the October trip. Maybe we can meet then.

Back
Top Bottom