MSP to CZM Delta Flight 320 diverted today 03-07-15

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WTF??????? I am taking that same flight down on monday. I am calling Delta right now. I had a weird feeling that I should check SB, this must have been why. Thanks Joe see you on La Isla

I was just looking to see if the AA flight was on time from ORD and noticed the Delta diversion from MSP. Its not weather related. VFR flight conditions right now.
https://flightaware.com/resources/airport/KMSP/weather

Probably the diversion was caused by Mechanical (some thing is broken) or medical (some one is broken).
Alrighty David. Baring any broken planes, or people, we'll see ya down there...

---------- Post added March 7th, 2015 at 02:36 PM ----------

Delta is having a bad day. The ExpressJet CRJ out of ATL is an hour late late as well:
https://flightaware.com/live/flight/ASQ5432/history/20150307/1845Z/KATL/MMCZ
I bet this is going to screw things up at the super busy, little CZM airport.

---------- Post added March 7th, 2015 at 02:40 PM ----------

Delta 320 is now up and on its way. 7:01pm expected arrival. Bummer, I hope none of those people are scheduled for a night dive tonight.

---------- Post added March 7th, 2015 at 03:10 PM ----------

They must have permission to put the petal to the metal from mother ship Delta to burn extra fuel and try and make up time. They were going 500 knots climbing through 30,000 feet. They are cruising at 475 knots at 35,000 feet. They normally file their flight plan at 450 knots or so.

---------- Post added March 7th, 2015 at 07:36 PM ----------

Delta 320 arrived 7:02pm. Late but I'll bet they are happy to be in CZM instead of MSP!!!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom