MSDT looking for winter position is the Caribbean (or potentially Australia)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

oreocookie

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I'm a Canadian female PADI MSDT (currently with 27 certs) looking for a position for the winter months (Nov/Dec - April/May roughly) in the Caribbean but also willing to consider Australia. I'm looking for an opportunity to gain further teaching and guiding experience.

I am able to teach Nitrox, Deep, Drift, Wreck, Night, Emergency O2 Provider and Drysuit. I am certified to blend nitrox (TecRec Gas Blender), do cylinder VIPs (SDI Visual Inspection Procedures) and have recently taken a course in boat handling (IYT Small Powerboat and RIB Master).

I am patient, hard working and enjoy sharing my passion for diving with others. I strive to keep learning, both from other instructors and co-workers, as well as the students and the divers I meet or work with. I have a good knowledge of French (almost teaching level but I can manage the occasional course if needed).

If you have a potential position for me and would like to see my full CV or know somebody who might, please PM me here or email me at liz.hale@hotmail.com

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom