MSD Pitch Meeting...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jagfish

The man behind the fish
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Ooops, I did it again. This for-fun video is a fantasy of how the pitch for the MSD course might have sounded in an alternate universe. No offense towards any dive agency intended. I have certifications from PADI, NAUI, IANTD, GUE, and SDI. The video is an adaptation of the Pitch Meeting Concept developed by Ryan George and the Screen Rant YouTube channel.

I am troubled by your lack of unbridled enthusiasm. Some people spend years, and thousands of hours, mastering something. With the programs of modern rec diving agencies, mastery only takes weeks!

upload_2020-11-16_16-1-34.png

Haha! As a new SSI "Master Diver", I approve this message! LOL. It truly was "hardly an inconvenience"....I am, however, entering the "pro track" after the first of the year, so that's something...I suppose. Thanks for the laugh!

Haha! As a new SSI "Master Diver", I approve this message! LOL. It truly was "hardly an inconvenience"....I am, however, entering the "pro track" after the first of the year, so that's something...I suppose. Thanks for the laugh!
Thanks for the feedback and best wishes on your scuba journey!!!

Bravo and well done! I love Ryan George's videos, you nailed them, including the catch phrases! Wish I could give you a hundred likes, love it. :bounce:

Ouch. I earned my Master Diver certificate by taking these pretty useful specialty courses:

1) Deep
2) Wreck
3) Self reliant/solo
4) Enriched air
5) O2
6) Dry suit

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom