MR12 Yoke to Din Adapters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scared Silly

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I have three MR12 regs that currently use a yoke attachment. I would like to be able to use them with DIN valves. There appears to be two different Yoke-To-DIN adapters made by Mares, is this correct? At the same time I am thinking about making them permanently DIN, is this possible? What should the MSRP be for this versus just getting the adapters.

Thanks

The new adapter is not for the MR12. The model you want is 416804.

Retail should be around $50, Retail for a new MR12 depending on 2nd stage is from $200 to $400.

Thanks Phil. I assume by your posting that these can not be switched to be "permanently" DIN without getting a new 1st stage. E.g. the threaded port value that the yoke nut is on can not be removed.

Thanks

you can make them permantly DIN. I'll look in the garage and see if I can't find the part number.

Chris is correct, it can be converted, but I did not pursue this. We can also look up the part number, but it is not a part we will have in stock in the US since we do not sell the DIN version.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom