Mozambique - need advise on locations and dive ops in Aug

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pconsidine007

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hello! I am planning a dive trip with my wife to Mozambique in August and would love some advise as haven't been able to really get consistent info online. We will also be traveling with my mother in law and 2 little kids so can't venture too far out. The kids will stay back with MIL when we go on dives. Wanted to know the following:

i) between Bazaruto and Inhambane/Tofo, what would you recommend, diving wise, and also decent accommodation facilities where the kids can hang out during the day?
ii) August is humpback season so which of the two locations has more chance of spotting one?
iii) Is there accommodation available on these islands or do we need to stay in Vilaculos?
iv) What dive ops would you recommend in either location?
v) Any other dive location you would recommend that is easy enough to get too (and too pricey?)

Would really appreciate if someone would be able to respond and provide information.

Best,

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom