moving to texas

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gold4

Reaction score
hey girls, guess what we are moving to texas in october, so if any of you girls reside in houston /galveston area...please reply to this message.. I am going to dive the flower gardens as much as possible or even try to get a job with one of the charters there and I am planning to volunteer with the aware/reef project..still cannot find dive buddy but I bet you when I get to texas that wont be a problem..any advice:D

gold4 once bubbled...
hey girls, guess what we are moving to texas in october, so if any of you girls reside in houston /galveston area...please reply to this message..

Since you are asking for responses from 'girls' I hope your marital status in your profile has changed! "Im 36 ysr old live in utah and is married with one 4 yr old son " :wink:

Let us know when you get here and join us a Twin Lakes for some Southern Swampers hospitality! We even have a few single women about....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom