Moving posts: was "Incredible Shrinking Lungs"

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Another thread about nothing....kinda like Seinfeld if you ask me.

My number of dives in the last month weren't so many, only 12 or so, but those 12 dives made up about 100 hours of bottom time.

And maybe 40 hours of deco.

So there is that.

My number of dives in the last month weren't so many, only 12 or so, but those 12 dives made up about 100 hours of bottom time.

So there is that.

The post was directed at Scubadada because he was demanding my dive profiles while I was out trying to get ready for a dive. So without the context of the thread my OP came from this totally shifts the point of my post.

But I am not surprised lol

The post was directed at Scubadada because he was demanding my dive profiles while I was out trying to get ready for a dive. So without the context of the thread my OP came from this totally shifts the point of my post.

But I am not surprised lol
Demanding? I was simply asking if you had any objective evidence for your shrinking lungs phenomena. There was no time frame. I also tried to help you calculate your RMVs from your Teric SAC data. After several PMs to you and posts in the thread, I gave up.

You could have just asked me about my diving. I had 204 dives in 2016, 200 in 2017, and 216 in 2018. I only have 36 dives so far this year, but will more than double that in my 2 weeks in Bonaire starting Saturday. How is your diving going?

Double that at least

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom