Moving away from water, everything has to go!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

StreetDoctor

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Can a mod please delete my other posts? I'll consolidate all of them here so I stop getting funky offers from the other threads being hard to read. I appreciate it!

I will describe the equipment to the best of my ability. A lot of the stuff is gently used (I am GUE trained afterall :wink: ) All prices are OBO. I'm moving to Colorado and this stuff has to GO.

Salvo Li 21w 10.4amp Lipo HID (5 hour burn time). Used for approximately 150 dives. Never had a light failure, never flooded, not burn tested but I would guess it to last > 3 hours

_DSC0234 by StreetDoctor, on Flickr

_DSC0235 by StreetDoctor, on Flickr

DUI XM450 Undergarments size Large Tall (I'm 6'1 190). BEST undergarments I have ever used, and they are BARELY used. <5 dives, never flooded, no smell, stored hung in closet. Comes with DUI xm450 booties for a size 12 shoe (XL). I paid $600. Will take $450 These things are AWESOME. I'm moving to Colorado and won't be diving locally or traveling to cold enough destinations to use these. I've spent an hour plus in 34 degree water in these and been warm.

_DSC0229 by StreetDoctor, on Flickr
_DSC0232 by StreetDoctor, on Flickr

AL80, original hydro '87. Fresh hydro last year. $50

_DSC0216 by StreetDoctor, on Flickr

Worthington X8 130 Two years old, purchased brand new, never saw salt. $250

_DSC0210 by StreetDoctor, on Flickr

Al80 Deco bottle, fresh hydro, no where near as old as the last one. I believe it has had two hydros. Filled with 50% $75 with rigging

_DSC0215 by StreetDoctor, on Flickr

AL40 bought new 2 years ago. Will ship empty, with staging $75 filled with 50% now

_DSC0212 by StreetDoctor, on Flickr

DSS T38 full circle doubles wing (great for AL80s) $250 used only a handful of times
_DSC0228 by StreetDoctor, on Flickr

DSS T57 full circle doubles wing (great for 130s) $250 used for approx. 150 dives

_DSC0227 by StreetDoctor, on Flickr

DSS marker $50 with finger spool

_DSC0226 by StreetDoctor, on Flickr

DS4 first stage, make an offer. Brand new

_DSC0224 by StreetDoctor, on Flickr

Salvo Argon Reg, <5 dives, make an offer

_DSC0223 by StreetDoctor, on Flickr

XTX50 second stage, used but perfect working order recently serviced, make an offer!
_DSC0222 by StreetDoctor, on Flickr

Apeks XTX50/DS4 Deco Reg with Hog 2" gauge $300

_DSC0220 by StreetDoctor, on Flickr

Halcyon Pathfinder Reel 400' $100

_DSC0219 by StreetDoctor, on Flickr

Also have an Analox ATA pro Trimix analyzer that I forgot to take pictures of. 2 years old, sensors all work, looks brand new. $600

Email

GixxerNick02@aol.com

PM sent regarding the Salvo...

If the white al80 is not spoken for, I'll take it.
Can bring you the cash right away.

Thanks, Jim

Last edited:
Never heard back, did this stuff get let go elsewhere?

Sorry guys, I've been really sick the last few days and I couldn't get signed into scubaboard. Everything has been spoken for except the DSS T57 wing, the Xm450's and tanks which I'm trying to sell locally so I don't have to deal with the hassle of shipping. Please reply directly to my email if you're interested in the undergarments or wing.

Thanks again and sorry for the lack of responses.

Nick

Gixxernick02@aol.com

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom