Move thread to another forum

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

theminidiver

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi,
I'm new here and posted a thread that may be in a wrong place.
I posted a specific gear question at "Diving into new gear" but I think "Computers, Gauges, Watches & Analyzers" is a better place.

Is it possible to the admins move this thread:

to this forum:

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

subject thread moved as requested.

Hi,
I'm new here and posted a thread that may be in a wrong place.
I posted a specific gear question at "Diving into new gear" but I think "Computers, Gauges, Watches & Analyzers" is a better place.

In the future, the best way to request threads be moved to another forum is to click Report at the bottom left of the post and describe the reason.

1654604610618.png

Reports bring you request directly to the attention of ScubaBoard Staff and don't show up in the New Posts views that members see.

Welcome to the board.

@Akimbo

Not sure if you're posting a copy of your message to theminidiver, or if you're replying to them here in the Back Room. In the latter case, theminidiver can't see your reply here.

Just sayin'.

@Akimbo

Not sure if you're posting a copy of your message to theminidiver, or if you're replying to them here in the Back Room. In the latter case, theminidiver can't see your reply here.

Just sayin'.

This is in Site Support, not the backroom. :)

Reactions: tc

Back
Top Bottom