Mouthpiece clip?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Steve68

Registered
Reaction score
Yea, this is a dumb question. I want to remove the lip shield from my Legend LX Supreme. I'm worried about breaking the clip holding the mouthpiece on. Exactly how do I open that clip?

:banghead:

If you want to remove the lip shield just pull it off.. you don't have to remove the clip first. Didn't they show you this at your LDS when you bought the reg?

Steve68:
Yea, this is a dumb question. I want to remove the lip shield from my Legend LX Supreme. I'm worried about breaking the clip holding the mouthpiece on. Exactly how do I open that clip?

:banghead:

Geeze. Must be one of those days. I didn't realize it would stretch over the mouthpiece. No, he didn't really show me anything about the reg.

Thanks.

It's too bad he didn't show you anything. That is a beautiful reg. You will love it. Make sure that the tuning is adjusted all the way out and that the venturi is in the + while diving and the - on the surface. It will breathe really well that way! Enjoy!

-Helmet

Steve68:
Geeze. Must be one of those days. I didn't realize it would stretch over the mouthpiece. No, he didn't really show me anything about the reg.

Thanks.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom