Mounting accessory pocket on BC

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bratface

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I need help figuring out how to mount my accessory pocket on my new BC. My old Ladyhawk had 2 inch webbing on the outside of the BC where the weight pocket went. I had mounted my accessory pocket to that piece of webbing.

Here is my problem, I bought a new Ladyhawk and intended to mount the accessory pocket in the same manner. However, the webbing is narrower so the pocket falls off. Does anyone have any suggestions how I can mount this pocket and keep it in place?

use a belt and wear it around your waist like a regular pocket, or use rubber tubing (two pieces -- different lengths) and wear it on your leg...

I need help figuring out how to mount my accessory pocket on my new BC. My old Ladyhawk had 2 inch webbing on the outside of the BC where the weight pocket went. I had mounted my accessory pocket to that piece of webbing.

Here is my problem, I bought a new Ladyhawk and intended to mount the accessory pocket in the same manner. However, the webbing is narrower so the pocket falls off. Does anyone have any suggestions how I can mount this pocket and keep it in place?

There are special keepers that you can place on your webbing that might be useful for this application. Maybe this would work?

Webbing - Dive Gear Express

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom