Mountain Creek Gobies

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

klausi

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Another somewhat unusual effort in underwater videography: Footage of gobies shot in the muntain creeks of Negros Island in the Philippines, about 30 minutes by car from the diver's paradise Dauin.

These gobies are not terribly shy; the creeks are up to a bit more than a meter deep; I shot all of the footage on snorkel or breath-hold. Olympus EM-1, Olympus housing, I didn't even need a video light, the creeks are so clear and shallow.

Enjoy!

Very cool.

Dude. So jaylus. We were supposed to spend three weeks in Dauin with Bongo Bongo in November but, well.... Duterte.

I feel like we totally missed out.

Dude. So jaylus. We were supposed to spend three weeks in Dauin with Bongo Bongo in November but, well.... Duterte.

I feel like we totally missed out.
Times will change again, I'm sure. Bongo Bongo is a cool shop, I'm friends with their boat captain.

Times will change again, I'm sure. Bongo Bongo is a cool shop, I'm friends with their boat captain.

They seem like good people with a great location and set up. I still dream of a hut on the beach.

Someday.

Thanks, really interesting. Beautiful little fish!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom