Morro Bay 3/19, 20

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

parabolic

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Nudibranch Flabellina trilineata:

trilineata.jpg

One-spot fringehead:

fringehead2-1.jpg

California tube worms:

tubeworms1.jpg

Hermit crab with a family of barnacles on his shell:

hermit_barnacles4.jpg

Hermissenda with forked right feeler:

hermissenda_split_rhinophore.jpg

Orange fringehead:

orange_fringehead.jpg

Great shots, Ken. The Onespot is amazing, with the eyes in perfect focus. Really enjoyed the freaky Hermissenda too.

Thanks Larry. I really had to look twice at that deformed Hermissenda :). I wonder if that it helps or hurts it?? He was pretty big so I guess he is finding food :). ++Ken++

Where in Morro Bay were you diving? I used to visit there when I was younger. Going to be back that way this summer, and might like to get up there for some relaxation and diving. Thanks.

Rainer:
Where in Morro Bay were you diving? I used to visit there when I was younger. Going to be back that way this summer, and might like to get up there for some relaxation and diving. Thanks.

These were taken under the North T-Pier, which is also called the Coast Guard Pier because of the base there. I only know one other divable spot in Morro Bay and that is Fairbanks Point, which is just south of the Inn at Morro Bay, in the Park.

++Ken++

Nice domes on the fringehead !!! Like the nudis too .

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom