Morrison Springs 3-26-6

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SuPrBuGmAn

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
CavernOpening.sized.jpg

Eels.jpg

Eels2.jpg

CaveOpening.jpg

Sole.jpg

People have a hard time spotting freshwater sole for some reason...

Another shot from the surface taken with my E500 and 11-22mm

Morrison_2_3_26_6.jpg

mike_s:
I'm havin a real hard time spotting them. Your pics just have the "x" in them like the image is missing?

Goto:

C:/
WINDOWS
system32
drivers
ect

Open 'hosts' w/Notepad and type: '65.98.99.34 www.suprbugman.com' w/o quotations at the bottom.

Save and try again - should work.

I got Xs too so I tried your website - must be down for back-up or something. I guess we'll have to wait.

Are you diving in your area next Saturday? Gulf-Gulper, his family, and I are doing a road trip to Mobile, we might be able to get a dive if all things go right.

Definately sticking local next weekend. High tide is around lunch time and the Whiskey is doable at any time.

I've still got your number - what's a good time to call?

Superbugman...

What do you have planned for Sun. April 30? Me and hubby are going to be in the Tallahassee area for sis's graduation from FSU on that Sat. Thought we might get wet that weekend. P.M. me and let me know if you have plans for the Sunday.

Thanks!

SeaYoda:
I've still got your number - what's a good time to call?

Anytime, if I happen to be dealing with a customer when you call, I'll just let you know I'll call back.

bennedc:
Superbugman...

What do you have planned for Sun. April 30? Me and hubby are going to be in the Tallahassee area for sis's graduation from FSU on that Sat. Thought we might get wet that weekend. P.M. me and let me know if you have plans for the Sunday.

Thanks!

No plans for that date as of yet. Got anything in mind?

Suprbugman, I followed your instructions and i'm still not seeing the pics....

Made sure to clear my cache and reload the page, but still see nothing?

Back
Top Bottom