Morning Dive in Khasab?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pf778c

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I recently received my PADI OW certification and will be visiting Khasab later this month on a cruise. I'd like to make a dive or two that morning, but time is a little tight - I'll probably be off the ship ~8:30 and need to be aboard by ~12:30. I'd like to hire a dive master to be my buddy, provide constructive criticism and an extra "eye" as I become more experienced and confident in my new skills, and would like the LDS to provide transfers from/to the cruise terminal. I'll also need to rent equipment. Can anyone recommend a good local dive shop that might fit my needs?

Thanks!

Bechi

Thank you Searcaigh. I'll see what they have to say.

Thank you Searcaigh. I'll see what they have to say.

Did you get a response? If not email me at turk@freestyledivers.me and I will reply to you and copy the manager of the center up there.

For the record, I am the manager of the center we have in Dibba, Fujairah UAE.

No, I didn't receive a response yet. I'll forward my email to you. I know the timing is short, but I figure it's worth a shot!

Thank you ScubaWithTurk!

Back
Top Bottom