More tools - ScubaPro and Air2s

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scared Silly

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
More cleaning out:

ScubaPro Multi-Tool Wrench Aluminum version made by Peter Built. Can be used to disassemble every ScubaPro reg from the Mk1 to the Mk20.

ScubaPro Tech Service Manual written by Pete Wolfinger First Ed 1994 Regs from the Mk2, 5, 10, and 15 along with R190, G20, G250, and D400 are discussed. So once you disassemble the reg with the multi-tool ya can put thing back together and hopefully not have any extra parts.

$50 for both of the above, including shipping via media mail.

Now for some fun that I inherited but have no time for ... lot of three project Air2s all need service. They are 2nd and 3nd generation Air2s. One I would say is for parts but rebuildable and two others are fully usable. One body is new. Included are two service kits to get you started but a few more parts will likely be needed (purge cover).

Included in the deal is a ScubaPro /Tusa Spider 2 Tool made by PeterBuilt. This is the tool for disassembling and assembling Air2s and Tusa's Duo-Air. $100 for the lot including shipping.

If you buy both I will not only pay the shipping but knock $20 off the price and throw in an official ScubaPro whistle!!!

Attachments

• KICX2345.JPG
    KICX2345.JPG
    138.4 KB · Views: 110
  • KICX2343.JPG
    KICX2343.JPG
    135.3 KB · Views: 101
PM Sent

Book and tool sold pending payment (with back up offer)!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom