More than met the eye

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ukmidlands

Reaction score
Was looking back at my photos and saw this one... i only remember there being 1 crocodile fish! just wondered how often this happens to others...you study your photo and see more than you did when you took the shot ?

Good shot. They are very interesting looking fish.
Several times I have taken photos and when I got home saw other life in the pic or details about the animal that I didn't see at the time of taking the pic.
The joys of digital underwater photography :D

Nice Picture- I didn't even see the second one until I read your full post. what's your camera setup?

Not underwater but my mother recently took a photo of a turkey. (They live in the woods.) We printed it out this past weekend and saw there was a ground hog sticking his head out of a hole just past the turkey. 2 in 1!

Paula

p.s. Nice picture!

haha...I had to look for it! I've frequestly seen little extras I never noticed while taking the shot. It's always a pleasant surprise!

Pretty niffty! Love when stuff like that happens

HELP! I'm either blind or stupid. Or there are 2 fish occupying the same space. Please tell me I am neither.:)

NEVER MIND! Got it! That's a cool shot!

jewey4, my set-up:

Olympus C-750UZ
PT-018
Epoque Wide Angle Lens
Sea&Sea YS-90auto

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom