More Ten Mile Point photos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

This and Race Rocks are on my list of local dives I have not yet done.

Unfortunately your pics are not loading at all today. I have actually given up on the load an attachment option and have gone to putting them in the Photo Gallery and linking. I wonder if this is just my system or is a more general problem?

i just like your avitar :D and lil comment about the canadian navy :).... im sure i would like the pics too but SB doesnt want to show them to me right now :(

swankenstein:
I've noticed this the last few days, but I posted them as attatchments anyways hoping that the problem would be fixed soon.

I know why you posted those pictures anyway, you just want to show everybody here that you do take pictures of other divers once in a while.:D

Hyper-limits:
I know why you posted those pictures anyway, you just want to show everybody here that you do take pictures of other divers once in a while.:D
The attatchments seem to be working again. And I admit it: Those really are pictures of me with different dive gear photoshopped in. Seriously though, we had a good dive. The vis wasn't bad enough to complain about. There was a bit of current going out so we didn't go around the corner. The only dangerous part (for our drysuits anyway) was climbing out on the jagged rocks/barnacles with a bit of surf. I was thinking that it was a good thing that CapitanBlack's drysuit was a rental. -Then we returned it to the shop and they went over it with a microscope looking for damage. Hopefully they consider things like that normal wear.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom