Mooning Smilies

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ONESPEED

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
O.K. so I'm curious. Earlier today I had a post deleted using this smiley
img195.gif
however this smiley :mooner: is on the official Scubaboard smiley list. Since I was not given the courtesy of a PM explaining the post deletion I would like a clarification of exactly what constitutes an acceptable mooning smiley. Thank you in advance.:mooner:

Where was that post.:confused:

Post was off topic,don't know why others wheren't deleted aswell.
IMO has nothing to do with the mooner.

Post was off topic,don't know why others wheren't deleted aswell.
IMO has nothing to do with the mooner.

Interesting, although half the posts in that thread are a bit off topic, seems kind of silly for a mod to be wasting time on. Just a little good natured joking that should all stay if you ask me. A bunch of friends kidding around that are going on a dive together, what's the harm?

Not gonna comment on it but...
img195.gif

O well I'll leave it as it is.

Interesting, although half the posts in that thread are a bit off topic, seems kind of silly for a mod to be wasting time on. Just a little good natured joking that should all stay if you ask me. A bunch of friends kidding around that are going on a dive together, what's the harm?

You are not allowed to have fun here.....well according to some so NO FUN FOR YOU!!!
img195.gif
(I am seeing that PERHAPS it is a cultural thing....a common thread and tie there is :D)

Jealousy?

Back
Top Bottom