Montreal Dive Shop Sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

nelia1978

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hey,

Just wanted to let you guys know that Plongee CPAS is having their annual sale. They have decent prices for the sale for us canadians... The sale is for new items and its April 18-19 and 20-70% off....
All u have to do is google the shop and you will find the info...

Hey,

Just wanted to let you guys know that Plongee CPAS is having their annual sale. They have decent prices for the sale for us canadians... The sale is for new items and its April 18-19 and 20-70% off....
All u have to do is google the shop and you will find the info...

Do you know if the sale happens every year?

Davy

Davy,

In case you had not noticed, the original post was done in 2009, three years ago.

A quick google search yields: Plongée sous-marine | Plongée CPAS | Le centre de plongée à Montréal

My French is not proficient, but it appears that they have an end of season sale going on now. Their website is only in French.

Hawkwood, if you visit their site regularly you will find that they have items on sale from time to time. However, every year they have their annual big spring sale over the same mid-April weekend. I have bought several items either at their store or through their website and have always receive excellent service. I think you also get free shipping for purchase over 250.00

Back
Top Bottom