monterey shore diving feb 2-10

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

phishphood

Contributor
Reaction score
My sig other is gone and I have no job yet, so if anyone wants to do any shore diving anywhere in that period-beginner to intermediate dives, I'm up for it! Simple checkout dives at breakwater, lovers or otters are always good. Night dives would be fun. Let me know. I'll be diving dry with a 100cf tank. Haven't gotten it all dialed in yet, but can probably do about 45min on it.

Diving either or both of those weekends (Feb 2,3,9,10) sounds great. I'm switching to a new drysuit and was thinking of doing a couple of conservative dives to get the weight and trim just right.

PM's replied.
Greengels- I'll check in with you closer to those dates. Any preference for diving areas/times?

Any time works as I have school only Monday and wednesday, but mornings have always given me a better dive so... If you live in the South Bay we could carpool as well.

---------- Post added January 10th, 2013 at 10:27 PM ----------

Whoops missed the where; I would love to find some new places other than the usual lovers, breakwater, monastery, and pt lobos but I'm down for anything.

I'm still looking for a job as well, so I'm free to dive weekdays as well. I would also recommend Wharf 2 as a good dive site.

Jak- if we get together to dive, might as well go freediving down there and get some fish too.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom