Monterey Dive Buddy 8/22-24

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
I’m looking to see if anyone is interested in diving this Thursday, Friday, and maybe Saturday. If anyone has any info on an active club or meetup source to find dive partners that would be great too.

I have a great solution for you. Sign Up for Meetup.com. Then join The San Francisco Scuba Diving Group https://www.meetup.com/SFScubaDivers. This is an awesome, and very active, group of men and women divers always hooking up for dives in the Monterey Bay area.

One diver I have dove with before, he's new but awesome, is looking for dive buddies for the 24th. Sign up for MeetUp. Join the Scuba group, then reply to the notification posted by Rakesh Walisheter. If you do that, on the 24th you'll probably be diving with 1/2 dozen divers and making lasting dive friendships.

I second the Meetup.com recommendation, and also recommend posting on the Monterey Bay Scuba Divers Open facebook page. Between the Meetup folks & the facebook folks, and maybe folks here, I hope you find some dives.

Back
Top Bottom