Monterey 2/05 - Lovers Cove

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Burner

Contributor
Reaction score
Not sure what this is, probably a sculpin.
LoversCove02052005-_0005.JPG

and a cabezone
LoversCove02052005-_0038.JPG

Wow...love that red eye! Cool photo!

Crevice Kelpfish?

Mark

I think you are right, I could get a good picture of him because of the surge had me confused because clintons picture has a lot more red in it.

Yeah. I've seen them with more color variation than one of his photos, but they are generally reddish (the ones I've seen) and maybe a bit narrower with more finnage on top.

You may want to check with Chuck or Clinton or post the photo on the N. Cal board.

Mark

Kelp greenling... have them all over the place in Seattle - Puget Sound.. but my fish ID is limited, but believe that's what it is..

Wonder if he meant a Painted Greenling. It could be. It is just so hard to tell from that angle ...

Mark

Heheheh.. kelp/painted .... it's something like that..

I see them all the time...

Here's what I was thinking about,not sure what it is, but looked like close to the picture at the beginning... I have others, heheh.. just can't find them right now...

Back
Top Bottom