Monday's (July 12) Maui pic

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gilligan

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
Today's dive didn't yield much in the way of photography except for this critter.

071204.jpg

Or maybe look at HER belly?

Thanks for the lift with this pic!

hehehe... very nice!

With a beer belly like that, I bet his name is Bubba!

Cool shot!

Just out of curiosity, how many shots today? How many shots on a good critter day?

I only ask because your photos have been consistantly good and seem to be even getting better of late. Just curious about the success rate these days vs. earlier.

Aloha,

Steve

Is that the way they always look? Aqua-dynamics has taken a giant leap backwards with this fella.

friscuba,
I shot 40 photos. I didn't use any of them either because I did not like them or because my exisiting photos of the same critter were better. So I decided to just play with this one.
I'm running out of critters to photo!

SeaYoda,
That's the way that fish looked. No alterations to it in Photoshop. I'm guessing it is pregnant, very pregnant.

I've visited your web site and seen amazing photos. Maybe it's the time for me to retire of spearfishing and start photofishing.

Congratulations.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom