Mona Vie ~ The Tree of Life ~ A Gift from the Amazon!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Shaka Doug

Contributor
Reaction score
Kihei, Maui, Hawaii 96753, middle of the 808!
# of dives
Aloha everyone,

I'm excited to announce that I just became a distributor for Mona Vie. It's a great new healthy fruit juice that contains a blend of 19 superfoods all in one. It's making me more physically and financially fit and I feel so good about it that I'm telling everybody. Have you heard of it yet?

I'm looking to spread the word through my network of friends and business associates. I've met many Scubaboarders over the years and I consider any Scubaboarder a friend so I just wanted to let you all know that I'm doing this and I welcome you to take a look at what it can do for you. I've built up a large group of people running this with me and I'm getting ready to take this to the top. Who wants to run with me? Who wants to try some delicious Mona Vie? Who wants to feel better? Look better? Live better? This could be your answer!

If you think this is something for you, get in touch with me. If you don't have time to wait for me to get back to you, visit one of my websites to watch two short videos called Discovering Mona Vie. The link is here:
www.helloworld.com/scubabus

My Mona Vie number is 835670. When you're ready to join my team, that's the number you'll use on the sign up form. I'd like to see all you divers start drinking Mona Vie. It's good and it's good for you in more ways than one! Watch me drink some under water at this cool You Tube video: YouTube - How Shaka Doug Drinks his Mona Vie!

Thank you for looking at my post and my You Tube video. I welcome any feedback about Mona Vie.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom