Modded SMS100/Nomad/Minimal Harness, Computer, Weight Belt, Fins, Octos, Pockets

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wolf_150

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Edd Modded SMS100 (sm) ..... $450 side by side, sizing is identical to my large SMS75. I'm 5' 7'' 180lbs... plenty of room to adjust larger or smaller.

Minimalist Sidemount harness with "Deco dive eqpt." trapezoid wing. Harness was hand built with straight down front straps. No armpit pinch! Fits just like my SMS75 with the same bungee style. Infinitely adjustable for all sizes. Link is to the company that made the wing..... $200
DECO - Dive Equipment Company - Sidemount - BCD's

Dive Rite Nomad XT. (X-Large) Modified for "Edd" style sidemount. Extra loops for changing the wing shape were added.... $300

Hollis 6 Pocket padded weight belt....$40

Dive Rite Nitek 3. 3 Gas full decompression computer. New Lithium Battery.... $160

Ocean Guide Open Heel Fins. Stainless Quick Disconnect Spring Straps. (Large)....$60

BCD hip pockets. These slide on your waist belt and have zippers for closure.... $30

Sea Elite Octos. $30 for newer version with hose(never wet). $20 for older style.

Also, have a set of sidemount white Faber HP100s. Left and right HOG DIN valves with YOKE plugs. Born 2014 (4 dives).... $550

All Items are for sale or trade.... Items I am looking for on trade... Dive rite sidewinder jump reels... 100% Oxygen 40CF Tank/Regulator.... Pair of LP85s or LP95s
Everything Located in Columbus Mississippi. Tanks are basically the only local sale items. Ill ship anything else for actual shipping cost unless we work out some other deal.
Send a message with questions/ offers/ trades.

Thanks for looking.
-Brian
Gear.jpgWing.jpgHarness 1.jpg
Harness and wing.jpgNitek3.jpgNomad Back.jpgNomad Front.jpgNomad Inflated.jpgSMS 100 Back.jpgSMS 100 Front.jpg

Back
Top Bottom