Mobulas in Baha California

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Disco King

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi guys,

I am interested in swimming with Mobulas. I am thinking to go to CSL or La Paz this year and swim with them 2 - 3 days when they start to peak in either places by contacting local shops. After that I plan to buy a day trip to Cabo Pulmo. I have seen a day tour option for snorkeling mobulas ($70 - 150 for about 3 hours). Another option is a package where a dive shop handles accommodations, transportation, and diving. This is the more expensive option and not sure whether it is worth the price ($1,300 for 3 day swim with mobulas). Can anyone share your experience?

Cheers!

Last June I was in Cabo preparing for a live aboard with Nautilus Liveaboards. Nautilus' dive center was offering Mobulas snorkeling dives right off of town close to shore. No boat ride was required. The Mobulas were pretty thick and jumping all over the place. Email Nautilus Liveaboards / Cabo Dive Center for info. Didn't seem overly expensive. Good luck.

Last June I was in Cabo preparing for a live aboard with Nautilus Liveaboards. Nautilus' dive center was offering Mobulas snorkeling dives right off of town close to shore. No boat ride was required. The Mobulas were pretty thick and jumping all over the place. Email Nautilus Liveaboards / Cabo Dive Center for info. Didn't seem overly expensive. Good luck.
Oh great. Are you referring this shop, Scuba diving Cabo San Lucas | PADI 5 Star IDC Dive Center | Los Cabos? Thx

This is from our trip to Cabo in November 2017, on the outside of Land's End.

25191169728_687d62866f_c.jpg

Back
Top Bottom