Moalboal update

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rogersea

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Tongo Poiint Basdiot Moalboal Philippines
# of dives
Just a quick update for travelers, Moalboal has been notorious for not having an ATM :( . That problem was recently solved and there is now an ATM in the town it is located at the new 360 Drug Store just next to the bus stop, so if your planning a trip to Moalboal this should make it a little more convenient...

Also when in Moalboal there is a restaurant called the Tongo Grill which serves very good and inexpensive meals(worth the tricycle ride) All drivers should know where it is...

Cheers,
Roger

Yes! My friends and I dined thrice at Tongo Grill and I really liked their kilawin and the grilled squid. Compared to the the other restos around, food at Tongo is consistently good.

Actually they are back... just dove with them yesterday.... theyre no longer at pescador though further down the coast towards ronda bay....

Actually they are back... just dove with them yesterday.... theyre no longer at pescador though further down the coast towards ronda bay....

What's the scale of the sardines in Ronda Bay? Same as in Pescador it used to be?
Hmmmm worth to pay a visit back!

i would say half the size of the pescador schools... only difference is they are out in open water... as in it is now a blue water dive... so if you dont mind the blue water and swimming alot then it is a neat sight to see... just for sardines...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom