Question MK19 EVO paired with a S620TI is there any reason not to do this? I will dive cold water.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OP
M

Maladrax

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I am new and have bought a MK19 EVO first stage and a S620TI and was wondering if there is any unforeseen problems that would appear with this combo? I dive cold water

I have a Mk19/G260/620ti and no issues here with cold water

The Mk19 EVO is for cold water diving conditions. Environmentally sealed.

great choice, I used to dive S600 in cold water with no issues. s620 has the same performance. MK19 is an “MK17 with a swivel” and mk17 is a solid cold water reg. One of the most expensive combos you picked but its solid

An awesome best top of the line solid combo that will handle any type of diving you do for decades to come!!

great choice, I used to dive S600 in cold water with no issues. s620 has the same performance. MK19 is an “MK17 with a swivel” and mk17 is a solid cold water reg. One of the most expensive combos you picked but its solid
I was looking at an M17 evo and planned to add a swivel ($90-100 extra 🇺🇸 dollars) BUT the M19 evo is $60 more than the 17 at my shop. Your comment might have made up my mind … new to diving! Thx

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom