Closed MK11T titanium as is

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Good sir, we must have a talk at some point about the timing of your goodies posts and my sleep schedule. :rofl3:

J/K I shouldn't anyway, but soooooooo tempting to have that 3rd "T" for a (LW) spare in the travel set.

Good sir, we must have a talk at some point about the timing of your goodies posts and my sleep schedule. :rofl3:

J/K I shouldn't anyway, but soooooooo tempting to have that 3rd "T" for a (LW) spare in the travel set.

3rd 😳

Nice, colour me envy. One day hope to get one and be able keep it. Was looking at it today for ages, a beautiful piece of equipment.

Yea, well ... Can't afford it at the moment either.

They are beautiful. Really they only make sense to me for travel purposes. Unfortunately that is not going to be as much as I would have hoped when I splurged on Geo7's set, for a number of reasons. Not planning to let them go though!

Yea, well ... Can't afford it at the moment either.

They are beautiful. Really they only make sense to me for travel purposes. Unfortunately that is not going to be as much as I would have hoped when I splurged on Geo7's set, for a number of reasons. Not planning to let them go though!

Bummer, hopefully "things" will change and you'll be able to travel again in the not too distant future.

They are certainly getting harder to find, a few years back I'd see them every few months, now it's more like twice a year. Prices creeping too. If you don't need the money, keep them without a doubt.

I think the higher ups at Scubapro fell asleep for a moment and let the engineers run wild and create this masterpiece of a 1st stage. They sure must have had fun, even if they broke lots of milling tools. Then perhaps the accountants ran some numbers and realised there is more money to be made by re-shuffling their model portfolio and reserving titanium only for the "flagship"... Or I am doing them wrong and at the time it did not sell well. Yeah, I could never afford any titanium reg at new retail.

Dare I say the Mk25T is no slouch? Hint, hint... :wink:

True, it's not sealed you'll say. But it won't corrode inside, and the piston has a second "wiper" o-ring that keeps sand and silt away from the sealing surface.

Back
Top Bottom