MK10 Saddle

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Test Monkey #1 reporting in. No diving involved. Fit check very good, aesthetics superb. Full 260 inch lbs applied to yoke retainer-no binding of the saddle-no explosion upon pressure test. I still have all of my limbs, ears, and eyes.

Thank you James. Job well done!

Test article at .3mm layer height, 15% infill (quick printing rough draft);
View attachment 584545 View attachment 584546 View attachment 584547
I call this good enough for government work, printer is warming for a .16mm layer, 100% infill, functional part. That one will go in the mail to @couv tomorrow or Thursday... If he blesses off on it, file will get posted up, or let me know if someone needs one printed.
Respectfully
James

is the model available anywhere? I don't need one right now, but have many MK10's and a new 3d printer so would love to have the model handy if I ever need it.

is the model available anywhere? I don't need one right now, but have many MK10's and a new 3d printer so would love to have the model handy if I ever need it.
Sorry, I have a few things I need to get up onto thingiverse still... In the mean time, here it is.
Respectfully,
James

Pro tip... you can import it to tinkercad and add logos or names, recessed or raised!

Attachments

• MK10_Saddle.stl
    32.2 KB · Views: 88

Back
Top Bottom