MK0 Backordered?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MagnaBoxer

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
After 3 1/2 months I just got in my Fusion boots that were included :shakehead: in my Bullet package. Just in time for summer. Gee thanks Whites. Two weeks ago I purchased two sets of MK0 undergarments. It took an email and a phone call to the online retailer find out the story. Guess what? Backordered. Are you kidding me? Not only was I told Whites was backordered on the MK0's but there was NO ETA given. Is this true? :losecool: Would like an idea of when I may get my MK0's because if it's anything like the Fusion wait time I'll be cancelling and finding something else.

Hey MagnaBoxer, not sure who your online retailer is but we have never been out of MK0's and have plenty of every size in stock so nothing is on backorder. I would recommend double checking with your dealer to see what's up. Let them know that if they need help with something they can give us a call to help figure it out. Also if you need to confirm anything, also please drop us a line and we can help you get the items you require.
Cheers Doug,

Doug,

Thanks for responding. My apologies. Seems there was some miscommunication regarding the availability of the undergarments, and the problem has been resolved.

Thanks again for the clarification.

Hey no prob, these things happen. If you ever need a hand figuring something out drop us a line anytime.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom