mk 25 s600 ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Aluminum body Mk25. Black because bare Aluminum takes on an not so great looking patina when it starts to corrode. Aluminum is lighter but not as strong as your standard brass Mk25.

This page has a picture of the MK25UL/S600 setup. That should at least help you identify the reg.

domino22 once bubbled...
No both ports are marked HP I tried to take a digital photo with my video camera but had a tech problem most likely operator error.The first stage is all black and I never saw this in the scuba pro catalog? Bought it from LP.Still need help!

Call LP, they can tell everything you need to konw about the reg. They will warrant it better than the manufacturer. Just ask them

Thats what I bought it is supposed to be lighter for travel. I forgot who posted " look here" ardant or something close to that sorry got excited when I saw the picture. In the photo the extension is on the opposite side of the hp plug shown.

domino22 once bubbled...
Thats what I bought it is supposed to be lighter for travel. I forgot who posted " look here" ardant or something close to that sorry got excited when I saw the picture. In the photo the extension is on the opposite side of the hp plug shown.

Thank you! The suspense was killing me.

:wink:

I do not think this reg was recylced as someone suggested. I inspect airplanes and engines for a living so I have a close eye when looking at things. Any way you folks on this board got me so confused I also bought a Apeks 200 and Apeks 50 octo. Now I have a backup reg and will do my own field testing, and go with what I like the best.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom