Mission 2 doesn't work with drak.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nathan Doty

Contributor
Reaction score
Ive got a mission 2, works well. I recently picked up a drak to making logging a little easier. I load the driver's, I plug in the DRAK and get a green light. I put the computer into PC mode and plug the 2 together and nothing. Drake turns off after a while, no red led, nothing on my PC or the mares indicate the 2 see each other.

So I put in a ticket, get the instructions on how to use the 2, which im already following. I reply that it's not working, response is the instructions again... so no help at all.

So I dropped everything off at the local dealer today and im waiting to hear back. But the lady said more than likely it will have to go back to mares unless their tech sees a mechanical issue, expect a couple months turn around. I have plans for the immediate future so that's a non starter.

Nothing is going to be under warranty. My guess is it will be cheaper to toss the computer than fix it unfortunately. I like it so im hoping im wrong. Has anyone had similar issues that were easily fixed, or is shopping in my future?

Back
Top Bottom