Missing this kind of dive, plague restrictions can’t end soon enough

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Helen Cooper’s Brockville Dive Adventure.

Under Where? dive charters
Interesting, never known Helen to do the King, maybe with the small boat. I've only ever done it with Tom and that's obviously not an option anymore.

Yep! For a year now, I'm sitting here having located a wreck with 500-1,000 bottles on it (and who knows what else) that, because of the Pandemic, I cannot dive it. I am in the US, and the wreck lies in Canadian waters on a shared River. RCMP boarded me last year when we were back to it to pinpoint the location, and said if we were there again with the border closed, we would loose the boat and face incarceration...

This cannot end soon enough....

If you plan on removing any of the bottles, I would make sure you aren't breaking the law. They take removing artifacts off shipwrecks pretty seriously up here in Canada. I would hate for you to run into trouble with the law up here.
Marine archaeology

@Ontwreckdiver - My initial interest after getting some video was more to reach out to both Canadian and US academia to possibly research it. But, the pandemic really messed things up..

@Ontwreckdiver - My initial interest after getting some video was more to reach out to both Canadian and US academia to possibly research it. But, the pandemic really messed things up..

Sounds good. I just thought I would give a heads up. I hear you, we still aren't allowed to leave the country without jumping thru a lot of major hoops to get back in.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom