Missing Images

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We tend not to use other skins as much as the portal layout so bugs like this are more common. I will take a look and make a fix asap.

Sometimes fixing things is easier then I expect... While investigating the issue I realized that the Original Theme and the Classic Theme were using the same general layout, but original didn't have any broken image problems. Since the styles were identical I merged the two and everything appears to be working properly now!

speaking of pics.....I seem to have lost the images I had uploaded a while ago to the galleries, yet my profile still indicates that I have 2.....I have also noticed this with other members, and when you click on the link, of course nothing is there

I'm not showing you as having any photos in the gallery... we lost about 1,000 last month when that machine crashed (we have since fixed the bug of course).

As for other user's counts, I believe we addressed that issue but if you notice it appearing anywhere please let me know which user is showing up as having more images then they should have!

I don't know if this is a new problem now, but I can't seem to get rid of the annoying sidebar. I'm trying to get it back to the way it was, but can't seem to figure it out??

We merged classic and original into a new SB Classic theme (they were identical); all users should have had their skin setting updated but check it in your options. If its set properly but not showing up try logging out or clearing your cookies then logging back in to get your skin to display. Be assured, the classic theme is still very much available and always will be.

And yes Warren, this is all your fault! :joke:

What have I done?!! LOL.

Ok, now I can't seem to log out. I log out, it tells me cookies are cleared, then I go back to the forum main page, tells me I am still logged in. Do a refresh just in case the page is cached, but makes no difference.

It sounds like you have a rouge cookie, we need to get rid of it. In Internet Explorer click File --> Tools --> Internet Options then select the "General" tab and click "Delete Cookies". When this is done close all of your browser windows down and you will be logged out entirely. When you log back in you should see the SB Classic theme (I checked, you have it set) and your issues should be cleared up. Let me know if you have problems and in the event you are unable to login you can always email me at support@scubaboard.com.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom