For Sale Miscellaneous

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I may have bought a few more items than I need.

Anyway, I did a bulk order a few days ago, and it just arrived! All of it seems to be in good condition at first glance. Shipping was very quick. Pricing was very reasonable. No complaints, overall a great transaction! There's a lot more stuff I didn't buy.

Hey, stop asking what I need a bunch of knives for! Sharks think they're cool! That's why.

View attachment 752704
I have a couple of those giant scuba pro knives on the boat. One on the bow and one on the stern. They make great boat knives.

I have a couple of those giant scuba pro knives on the boat. One on the bow and one on the stern. They make great boat knives.
I was using the blue-handle XS Scuba-knife to cut some cloth last week for a Halloween-costume I was working enhancing; it needed some shredded looking cloth. The knife was very sharp, and retained it's edge despite cutting quite a bit of cloth. I may put that knife in my save-a-dive kit.

The bigger-scuba-pro knife (with measurements), I don't know what to do with yet, hah. Maybe mount it on the wall with magnets? It's a BEASTLY knife. I could also donate it to my friend's boat as a boat-knife.

The little scuba-pro one ended up going on my dive-harness, because of how small and light it was. So I now have 4 cutting devices (2x line cutters, 1x knife, 1s shears) on my harness.

Back
Top Bottom