Mint C5060 and NIB PT-020

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

montyb

Contributor
Reaction score
I have a mint Oly C-5060 with box, manuals, remote, pc cord - everything that came with the camera along with a PT-020, brand new, never in the water with box and everything that came with it. Will let go for $525.00 complete. I recently picked up an ikelite housing, DS 125 strobe, inon wal and a spare C5050 so don't need this set up. I was going to sell off my 5050 set up but with the purchase of everything I'm set.
You can PM me if interested
montyb

Hi all:
I still have this set up - can send pic's if asked - I'll wait until after the 4th of July weekend - I'll be gone then I guess I'll ebay them

montyb

montyb:
I have a mint Oly C-5060 with box, manuals, remote, pc cord - everything that came with the camera along with a PT-020, brand new, never in the water with box and everything that came with it. Will let go for $525.00 complete. I recently picked up an ikelite housing, DS 125 strobe, inon wal and a spare C5050 so don't need this set up. I was going to sell off my 5050 set up but with the purchase of everything I'm set.
You can PM me if interested
montyb

I uploaded pics of the camera in my gallery.

thanks montyb

Hi all:
Just to let everyone know, camera and housing are on ebay - item #7529765377.
Plus a pic of the housing is there also.
montyb

Back
Top Bottom